Wednesday, June 30, 2021

House Mouse Santa Mouse Tags

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing two tags I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #343 - Anything Goes with the option of Make it Small.  Tags are perfect for this challenge, and why not get started on Christmas tags?


For these tags I used the largest die in Sunny Studio's Scalloped Tag Circle die set to cut out my glitter bases.  I used one of the smooth circle dies in the Paper Artist 8 Circles & Scallops die set from Hot Off the Press to cut out white Copic friendly circles.  

Next, I stamped the super cute image of Maxwell as Santa on both circles, and colored them with Copic markers.  I stamped the "to: from:" stamp from Newton's Nook Designs Jolly Tags stamp set, and adhered each circle to my glitter bases with liquid glue.

I used Tim Holtz idea-ology Christmas Velvet Trims for the ribbon, White Blizzard Nuvo glitter drops for the Santa hat rim, and a little white pom-pom for the hat tassel!  



Copic colors use on Maxwell:
  • Fur - E31, E33, E35
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Cheeks, Nose - E93
Red:
  • R05, R27, R46, R39
Green:
  • YG01, YG06, YG09
Shadows:
  • T0, T1, T2, T3

To finish up these tags I added glossy accents to Maxwell's nose, and a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my post today!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute tags Amy :-) the little image is adorable and I love the colors and sparkle, very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These adorable tags will be really handy during the holiday season. Love the sparkle and your coloring. Thanks for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are really cute! They look like little ornaments. Love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas ornament tags,Amy, I love this cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete