Wednesday, June 16, 2021

House Mouse Designs Ballerina Baby

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #342 - Anything Goes with the option of a Matching Envelope.  I just love this stamp!  It's so cute!


To start this card I die cut the piece of white cardstock, stamped this adorable image of Amanda, and colored it with Copic markers.  After coloring, I was able to match the patterned paper for the background, and adhered it to a gold glitter cardbase.  I then adhered Amanda's piece to the patterned paper with foam tape for dimension.  I die cut and attached a gold glitter bow, and added the flowers as well.

I was so happy to find a pink envelope that matched my card pretty well!  I stamped the image of Amanda in the bottom right corner with gold pigment ink.  I left the stamp in place in my Misti because I was worried the image would not show up all that well, and after drying, it did not.  I re-stamped it using brown pigment ink.  It came out pretty neat because you can see a little of the gold under the brown!



Copic colors used for Amanda:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Cheeks, Nose - E93
Tutu:
  • RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66
Shadows:
  • T1, T2, T3

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to Amanda's tutu, and glossy accents to her nose!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

7 comments:

  1. Dare I say it? It's tu tu cute. I really love this image and your card and envelope are great. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, soft and feminine! I love the colors and the cute envelope to match. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Amy :-) I love this little ballerina and the fancy frame and bow are beautiful, the whole design is gorgeous! I love how you decorated the envelope too, so pretty! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Gingham and little ballerina. What a pretty card, all in pink. I can't tell you how many times I have used this stamp for the girls in our family who took dance lessons and had recitals!! Wonderful card...thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete