Wednesday, May 19, 2021

House Mouse Designs Clover Bouquet

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #340 - Anything Goes with the option of Add a Charm, and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Four Legged Friends.


To start this card I die cut a piece of Copic friendly white paper with the second largest die in SSS Stitched Rectangles die set.  I stamped this super adorable image featuring Muzzy and his bunny friend, and colored it with Copic markers.  

I decided to go with lilac colored papers, and used the largest die in SSS Stitched Rectangles die set to cut the patterned paper.  I used Waffle Flower's A2 Layering die set to cut the solid color cardstock, and adhered all of my layers together.  

I used matching ribbon with a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Heart Adornment for the bow, and adhered it to my card with liquid glue.



Copic colors used for Muzzy:
  • Fur - W3, W5, W6
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Cheek - E93
Bunny:
  • T0, T1, T2
  • Nose and Ear - R00, R11, R20
Clover:
  • V01, V12, V04
  • YG11, YG25, YG67
Ribbon:
  • R81, R83, R85
Shadows:
  • N0, N1, N2, N3, N4

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the ribbon around the clover, and glossy accents to their cute little noses!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the color and the paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute friends! The colors on your card are outstanding and the layers look so beautiful. Thanks for sharing and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring on your card. It's a great image and I like your charm. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful Amy and thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Amy :-) the image is one of my all time faves, and your coloring is fabulous!! Love the gingham paper and little charm too, perfect!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, he ate the flowers again! A fun image and beautifully made. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete