Sunday, May 30, 2021

Cute Framed Raccoon Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Frame It.  This raccoon stamp is so cute, and I just had to give him a little color with the teal!


To start this card I cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to A2 size.  I then used the largest die in MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames die set to cut a chocolate glitter frame.  I thought this Have Heart image by Miss Ink Stamps would be perfect for this card, so after using the frame as a guide for where I wanted the heart image to be, I stamped the heart and sentiment in brown pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  

I stamped the super cute raccoon and floral images from Streamside Studios Woodland Friends Clear Stamp Set onto Kraft cardstock.  I colored all of the images with Copic markers, cut them out, and adhered them to my card with foam tape for dimension.  I just couldn't resist putting a flower by the raccoon's ear!

Finally, I adhered the frame to my card with foam tape as well, and added some sparkling sequins across the heart image!



Copic colors used for Raccoon:
  • N1, N2, N4, N6
  • BG11, BG32, BG15, BG49
  • Nose - N7
  • Ears - R11, R20
Flowers:
  • R11, R20, R22, R14
  • V12, V04, V15, V17
  • Y00, Y02, Y08, Y38
Leaves:
  • G21, YG63, YG67, G99

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the flowers, and glossy accents to the flower centers!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment