Wednesday, September 16, 2020

MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar - Clean and Simple

 Hi All!  This is my first of three posts today, as I have completed all of my entries for the My Favorite Things 2020 Card Design Superstar.  Here is my card for the Clean and Simple category.


For this card I used the largest of the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics to cut out the blue card stock, and the second largest to die cut Copic friendly white paper.  Since this is a clean and simple design, I stamped the adorable penguin from the MFT Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes stamp set right onto my die cut rectangle.  I know he's a penguin, but I really wanted to color him blue!  I colored my image with Copic markers, and stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink, then clear heat embossed for some shine!  I then popped up the rectangle with colored image on foam tape for a little dimension!




Copic colors used:
  • B0000, B000, B00, B01, B04
  • BV31, BV02, BV04
  • YR0000, R02, R22
  • Y000, Y02, Y08, Y17
  • C0, C1, C2
  • E93

To finish off this card I added just a few iridescent crystals for some sparkle!  I hope you enjoyed my clean and simple card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment