Tuesday, September 8, 2020

House Mouse Designs - Pine Carolers

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #323 - Anything Goes with the option of Christmas.  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It!  I really can't believe Christmas is only a few months away!  


I started by die cutting the largest of the Wrapped Stitched Rectangles from Memory Box out of Copic friendly white paper.  I then stamped the super cute House Mouse Designs stamp, Pine Carolers featuring Amanda, Monica, and Muzzy, onto the paper and colored the image with Copic markers.  This is a large and beautiful image!  After I finished coloring, I mounted my card on red glitter card stock.  




Copic Colors used for Amanda:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Monica:
  • Fur - T1, T3, T5
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Muzzy:
  • Fur - W3, W5, W6
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Pine Boughs:
  • G21, G24, G29
  • E57, E59
Bow:
  • R05, R24, R46, R39

I finished this card off by adding the Tim Holtz idea-ology 'Tis the Season adornment, glitter to the bow with a glitter pen, glossy accents to their cute little noses, and a few red crystals for added Christmas bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

14 comments:

  1. Welcome back to HM. Your card is great. I love the little sentiment you added. Making Christmas cards is so much fun for me. I love the way you colored the greenery. That's one area I struggle with. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love coloring the House Mouse images. They are so cute!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love the stitched frame and your wonderful coloring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say thanks for sharing at HMFMC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, this is so cute-beautifully colored and designed! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! A new follower here!♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue! I love coloring the House Mouse images!

      Delete
  5. What a cute card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have made a beautiful card Amy and your card on top is gorgeous.

    thanks for join us at our HM and friend ch

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and your coloring is wonderful. Three little Angels at the top of the tree. Beautiful card, Amy. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and sharing your card with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Amy :-) the image is just so adorable and your colouring and CAS design are perfect, totally love this :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete