Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Happy Easter

  Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Pawsome Stamps blog today sharing this card I created using the Oh Bunny Stamp and Coordinating Die Set and Seashell Fans Stencil.

Oh Bunny Stamp and Die Set, Seashell Fans Stencil, Blizzard Sequin Mix by Pawsome Stamps #pawsomestamps #handmade

To start this card I die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock and used the Seashell Fans Stencil with Distress Oxide Ink Worn Lipstick.  Leaving the stencil in place I went over it with glitter paste to create a gorgeous sparkling background!

I stamped out these adorable bunnies and flowers from the Oh Bunny Stamp Set, and cut them out using the coordinating die set.

Next, I stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed for some shine!  I used the Oh Bunny Die Set to cut out the word "Easter."

I assembled my card using light purple cardstock for a base.  I popped up the flower images and sentiment with foam tape for some dimension!

Oh Bunny Stamp and Die Set, Seashell Fans Stencil, Blizzard Sequin Mix by Pawsome Stamps #pawsomestamps #handmade

For finishing touches on my card I added a few sequins from the Blizzard Sequin Mix!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Be sure to visit the Pawsome Stamps online shop to pick up your favorite new stamp sets today!

No comments:

Post a Comment