Saturday, January 21, 2023

Valentine Cupcake

   Hi everybody!  I'm up on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog today sharing a card I created featuring the new Sweet Wishes Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop, and the new You've Been Framed - Layering Dies.

Sweet Wishes Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed Die Set, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd 

I started this card by die cutting a piece of smooth white cardstock with the second largest die from the You've Been Framed - Layering Dies.  I used the Valentine Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Saltwater Taffy and Candied Apple to create a pink and red background!  I then splattered the background with gold watercolor paint and set it aside to dry.

Sweet Wishes Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed Die Set, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

I stamped out this gorgeous cupcake image from the Sweet Wishes Stamp Set, colored it with copic markers, and cut it out using the coordinating die set 

I assembled my card using red cardstock for the base, and foam tape to pop up the image for some dimension!

Sweet Wishes Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed Die Set, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents, glitter, and a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment