Sunday, January 23, 2022

Clarence & Clarice Valentine Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a Valentine card I created using the new Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp Set by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp and Die Set, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc

For this card I used the Valentine Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, and Candied Apple to create a background.  I then splattered the background with gold watercolor paint.

I love these adorable images of Clarence & Clarice from the new Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp Set and couldn't wait to use them!  I stamped them out on Copic friendly white paper, colored them with my markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  

I assembled my card using pink cardstock for the base, and foam tape to pop up Clarence & Clarice for some dimension!

Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp and Die Set, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents and glitter to the heart!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment