Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Thank you so much

  Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Pawsome Stamps blog today sharing this card I created using the Mandala Stamp Set!  This card is so easy to make, and comes out so beautifully!

Mandala Stamp Set and Mint Chip Sequin Mix by Pawsome Stamps #pawsomestamps #handmade

To start this card I die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock, stamped the mandala image, and gold heat embossed.

I blended on Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, and Black Soot.  I then wiped the ink off of the embossed image.  I splattered gold watercolor paint onto the panel and set it aside to dry.

Next, I die cut a black sentiment banner, stamped the sentiment, which is from the Mandala Stamp Set, and gold heat embossed.

I assembled my card using black cardstock for the base, and adhered the sentiment banner with foam tape for some dimension!

Mandala Stamp Set and Mint Chip Sequin Mix by Pawsome Stamps #pawsomestamps #handmade

For finishing touches on my card I added a few gold sequins from the Mint Chip Sequin Mix!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Be sure to visit the Pawsome Stamps online shop to pick up your favorite new stamp sets today!

No comments:

Post a Comment