Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Friendly Flowers Happy Birthday Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday.  I couldn't wait to color these gorgeous flowers with my Zigs!


To start this card I stamped this beautiful floral image from SSS Friendly Flowers stamp set with embossing ink, and heat embossed it with the SSS Cream embossing powder that came in the April Card Kit.  I colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.

I then decided on SSS Detail Swirls Plate for my background, and ran it through my die cutting machine with white cardstock.  I cut it down with the second largest die in Waffle Flower's A2 Layers die set, and attached it to a gold glitter cardbase.  

I then adhered my floral image with foam tape for dimension, and used a sentiment from SSS All Things Happy Sentiment Strips.  I am starting to really love these strips.  They are so convenient and look amazing!  



Zig colors used for Yellow Flowers:
  • Pale Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Ochre
Lilies:
  • English Lavender, Pale Violet
Berries:
  • Pink Flamingo
Leaves:
  • Yellow Green, Light Green, Deep Green
  • Mid Green, Olive Green

I added some sparkling crystals for a finishing touch on this card.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment